The CFO’s Role in Closing the Data Literacy Gap
The insights paper focusses on a number of pertinent areas from talent retention and acquisition, no code low code technology adoption, embracing innovation, unifying data, allaying license latency a la “shelfware” and much more.
“According to Forbes, nearly 80% of CFOs prioritize technological literacy when assessing potential candidates for employment.”
Moreover, “Accenture has found a staggering 76% of CFOs recognize the significance of unifying disparate data in order to accomplish their organization’s strategic objectives.”
Data literacy is a strategic imperative for senior Finance professionals that now has to grapple with more than just Excel and spreadsheets and forms as a key strategic advisor in the direction and strategy of the enterprise.
What’s Inside this Whitepaper?
The Main Challenges Facing CFOs, Finance Directors and Senior Finance / Accounting Teams
- Identifying the challenges that CFOs and their Finance team face daily
- How to overcome these challenges with data literacy at the forefront of the solution
Identifying the data literacy gap within finance
- We analyze the various gaps within finance teams in managing data inhouse
- How data literacy can improve productivity, boost cost efficiencies, reduce error and promote a competitive advantage
The Kubicle advantage
- How eLearning can help address these critical issues during times of change and digital transformation
- A cloud-based, cutting-edge platform that enhances the learning experience and provides training in modular and micro learning to ensure absorption and application
- Advisory services on implementing the data literacy formula: data theory + data tooling + application