Value an investment in a company with a model
In this project, you’ll help a small business investor who is considering purchasing a share in a small company. You’ll build an Excel model analyzing the potential revenues and costs from this investment, and determine if the returns in the next 5 to 7 years are likely to justify the investment.
Excel 90 Minutes 1.5 CPD Credits
Project Steps Involved
1. A shiny investment in Ree Glaziers
2. Projecting income and expenses
4. Calculate the tax payments required
5. Considering the final sale
6. Calculate NPV and IRR for the investment
7. Conduct a sensitivity analysis
Showcase Your Skills
Each time you complete a course exam, you earn a certificate that demonstrates your proficiency in that subject matter. We are proud to be able to say that Kubicle certificates are recognized by the most respected employers from around the world.
When you earn internationally-recognized certificates, you increase confidence. And when you enhance your ability, speed and accuracy, you increase your employability.