Sign in or start a free trial to avail of this feature.
1. Why Use Tableau?
This lesson explains Tableau's advantages over traditional analysis in Excel and how best to use Tableau in your day-to-day work.
Why Use Tableau?
- Turns hard to read raw data into compelling visual insights
- If you want to quickly create visualizations such as bar charts, heat maps and many more
What is a Dashboard?
- An Easy-To-Read, single-screen displaying the Key Performance indicators (KPIs) for a business unit
Why should I use a dashboard?
- Provides managers with quick, detailed overviews of the business
- Useful for spotting trends and obtaining insights from data
- Ultimately coincide with better decision making and better results
Why Use Tableau over Excel?
- Much more interactive than Excel.
- Build dashboards in minutes rather than hours
- Joining multiple datasets and data sources in your dashboards is incredibly easy