Sign in or start a free trial to avail of this feature.
4. Quick Table Calculations Part 2
This second lesson on Quick Table Calculations examines the remaining in-built formulas available from the shelf. These formulas include Moving Average and Compound Growth Rate.
To explore more Kubicle data literacy subjects, please refer to our full library.
Quick Table Calculations used in this lesson
- Rank: Orders the values from largest to smallest in the view
- Percentile: Calculates the percentage of total entries that are lower in value to the current entry
- Percent Difference: The percent difference between the current time period and the previous time period
- Moving Average: Computes a rolling average of 3 data entries (by default) for each data point
- Compound Growth Rate : Calculates the equivalent constant growth rate that exists between two data points (typically monthly or yearly)