Sign in or start a free trial to avail of this feature.
17. Recommendations to the Client
We will deliver our findings using a series of charts. We will then recommend a series of next steps when implementing the overbooking policy.
Insights from the model
- Additional profit of £850-940,000 if overbooking policy had been in place
- Additional profit is sensitive to voucher costs but only at very high booking limits
- 7 flights provide over 90% of the profits, one flight provides a loss
Recommendations to client
- Introduce overbooking policy on most profitable routes first
- Test various overbooking policy levels on each flight
- Replace our model input assumptions with real data over time