Read our recently published report on data literacy trends in the Financial Services sector for 2022. Based on an analysis of over 10,000 Kubicle learners from finance companies, we researched the learning behaviours of our customers between 2019-2021 and discovered some fascinating insights:
- Which data tools companies have been focusing upskilling efforts on
- Learner skill progression over time
- The evolution of BI tools within the Finance sector
- Independent vs Directed learning approaches
- Learning efficiency between Kubicle and other course training providers
One of the most interesting facts we uncovered was a 648% increase in data literacy course enrolments between 2019 and 2021, highlighting a shift towards more data driven decision making from Finance organizations. This is especially significant considering the analysis is based on > 10,000 learners from over 200 Finance companies.